Sign Up to Testify at Public Hearing
Register to speak at Planning Board Hearing
The Planning Board will be in recess this August. Sessions will resume in September 2022. The Prince George's County Planning Board usually holds meetings on Thursdays at County Council Hearing Room of the County Administration Building,14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 to consider planning, zoning, and subdivision matters. . Sonline five days prior to the day of the hearing. The Planning Board also schedules annual public forums on its budget and, either alone or jointly with the Prince George's County Council, periodically holds public hearings on various planning projects, including master plans and sectional map amendments, at locations around the county
Virtual Planning Board Hearing – Participation Guidelines
NOTE: Signing up as a "Party of Record"
- All participants must have preregistered in advance by 12 NOON on the Tuesday before the Thursday meeting http://www.mncppc.org/883/Watch-Meetings
- All email@example.com at the Planning Board Office. By submitting written materials, you solemnly swear or affirm that the statements made therein are the whole truth and nothing but the truth. be submitted by before the meeting via email to
- All participants should mute their phone when not speaking. Please do not place this call on hold.
- To eliminate audio feedback, only 1 (one) connected device (with sound) should be in a room at the same time.
- Anyone connecting through a computer (laptop or desktop) or a smartphone can connect through the link provided via email from the Planning Board Office. Users may be prompted to install GOTO Meeting software to participate in this process.
- To participate or listen from a landline, use the call-in number provided via email.
- To see the Planning Board agenda and watch the Planning Board hearing streamed LIVE: click here: http://mncppc.iqm2.com.
- If you wish to become a person of record you may sign-up at our online registration form.
Testifying at Joint Public Hearings
https://pgccouncil.us/SpeakThe schedule of upcoming joint public hearings will be listed on the County Council's page.
To register to speak or submit comments or written testimony, please use the Council’s eComment portal at: https://pgccouncil.us/Speak. Please note, that written testimony or comments will be accepted in electronic format, rather than by U.S. mail. For those unable to use the portal, comments/written correspondence may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 301-952-5178. Written comments may be submitted through the close of business on Wednesday prior to when the record of public hearing testimony will close.
The Planning Board schedules annual public forums on its budget to solicit comments on the Commission’s budget for planning, parks, and recreation in Prince George’s County for the next fiscal year, which begins July 1 of the following year.
Annual Budget Forums 2021
The Prince George’s County Planning Board of The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) will hold its 2021 Budget Forums virtually on September 28 and October 19, 2021, beginning at 7 p.m. The Forums are held to solicit comments on the Commission’s budget for planning, parks, and recreation in Prince George’s County for the next fiscal year, which begins July 1, 2022.
Register to Speak
Everyone who wishes to speak at the Budget Forum MUST REGISTER ONLINE by Noon, the Monday before the forum (see registration links below). To register, select a meeting date, complete the form in its entirety, and submit. Following your registration submission, an email will be sent with the GoTo Meeting information by 3:00 p.m. the Monday before, including the phone number and a web address to connect to the meeting. To submit documentation as a part of the forum, email information to PublicAffairs@ppd.mncppc.org.
September 28, 2021
October 19, 2021
Public participation is encouraged either through a phone bridge or by using GoTo Meeting (online video meeting software). The forums can be viewed live through our streaming service http://mncppc.iqm2.com and a video recording will be available for review after the hearing.
IMPORTANT: After you have submitted your form, please make sure that you check your spam or junk mail folder regularly as you may get several emails from the Planning Board office, including an email with the log-in or call-in information.